I recently posed the question to people who follow me on Facebook if they were interested in learning how to take better photos, and the response was amazing! I couldn’t believe how many people want to learn how to take better images of their kids, pets, and everything in between. After hearing that there was a big interest, I decided to offer a class at my studio. This class will be on December 9 at my studio from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. Details are below…
Do you want to take better photos but aren’t sure where to start? Do you have a “fancy” camera but no idea how to use it? This is the class for you!
What you will discover in this class:
- How to find good lighting
- Find out how to know what to set the camera on in different situations so you don’t always have to keep it on auto
- How to compose your images
- How to get a good picture when your subject is constantly moving
- How to focus in on certain things, like faces, and blur the background
- Find out how to take clear, crisp photos and how to choose the best angle
- How to choose the right camera for you
If you would like to join me please send me an email to email@example.com. The class is $95. It’s going to be a lot of fun, and I can’t wait to help you take better photos!